Better than pretty much everything chocolate bundt cake
Yes, even better than that.
This is my go-to recipe when I’m bringing a dessert to a potluck. It is a quick (other than the baking part), easy, to-die-for-delicious chocolate bundt cake and I always have all the ingredients I need on hand. I dare you to make it and not have a nearly orgasmic experience when you taste it. I took it to a family get-together on Sunday and the oohs and aahs were almost as audible as Meg Ryan’s.
Printable recipe for decadent chocolate bundt cake below.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- 1 large box instant devil’s food pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup warm water
- 2 cups mini semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 T butter
- 1 T light corn syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs and water. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour into bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool cake thoroughly in pan for a good hour and a half before turning over onto a serving platter.
- Combine ingredients in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until completely melted. Do not overcook!
- Spread or pour warm glaze over top of chocolate cake and let drizzle down the sides. Sprinkle with chopped pecans and shredded coconut (optional).
Feel free to “like” is this REALLY my life? on Facebook. It won’t always earn you an extra entry in a giveaway but it will give you warm fuzzies.