Finger-friendly Super Bowl recipes
I love any excuse to host a party, even if it revolves around football. If I can include an impressive spread of appetizers—all finger foods (i.e., no plasticware needed)—even better. If you’re a fan of finger-friendly Super Bowl recipes, you’ll love today’s post. I’ve compiled a list of some of my most favorite finger foods featured on this site.
Believe it or not, the alliteration in that last sentence was a total fluke.
A couple of these game day recipes were posted before I discovered my recipe plugin and before my skills improved. Don’t let that stop you from trying them!
You’ll find the link to each recipe below the graphic.
And now I shall leave you with Bill & Ted’s famous last words: “Party on, dude!”
Finger-Friendly Super Bowl Recipes
In order from left to right, top to bottom
- Caprese bites with tangerine fig balsamic (flavored balsamic? yes, please.)
- Game day spinach dip (or New Year’s Day or Christmas Day…)
- Homemade brownie bites (my 12YO came up with this one all by herself!)
- Melt-in-your-mouth coconut bread (holy crap, this is good)
- Peanut butter swirl brownies (my absolute favorite brownie of all time)
- Cafe Rio pork tacos with creamy cilantro dressing (I could drink this dressing by the gallon)
- Salted caramel Rolo cookies (need I say more?)
- Mexican cream cheese wraps (make them the day before—total score!)
- Roasted cinnamon almonds (plan on eating the entire batch)
- Red velvet rice krispie treats (because the Super Bowl is so romantic)
- Creamy chicken taquitos (baked, not fried)
- Roasted chicken, bacon & cheese wrap (ridiculously easy)
What is your absolute must-have recipe at your Super Bowl party? Is it the always popular seven-layer dip, chips and salsa, or a platter of buffalo wings?
Feel free to “like” is this REALLY my life? on Facebook. It won’t always earn you an extra entry in a giveaway but it will give you warm fuzzies.