Brave & Happy
I know, I know. I posted a music video just a few days ago, but after my friend Molly shared these two videos with me over the weekend, I had to pass them along ASAP. Yes, I’m familiar with—and LOVE—Sara Bareilles Brave but I’d never seen the video.
It makes me happy.
Sara Bareilles — “Brave”
And speaking of happy, Pharrell Williams Happy makes me that and then some. I’d never heard this song before (apparently I’ve been living under a rock) but it’s now my new favorite…right up there with the KONGOS Come With Me Now.
Pharrell Williams — “Happy”
What songs make you feel the happiest?
Previous music faves:
- “Come With Me Now” by KONGOS
- “Jump Rope” by Blue October
- “Drugstore Montmartre” by Sarah W Papsun
- “Safe and Sound” by Capital Cities
- “Faster” by Matt Nathanson
- “Something Beautiful” by The Newsboys
- “Lollipop” by MIKA
- “White Sky” by Vampire Weekend
Feel free to “like” is this REALLY my life? on Facebook. It won’t always earn you an extra entry in a giveaway but it will give you warm fuzzies.