St. Patrick’s Pistachio Pudding Salad
Okay, maybe this pistachio pudding salad isn’t an official St. Patrick’s Day recipe but it is green and it is delicious. That’s reason enough to make it and devour it. Plus it’s so ridiculously easy to throw together you’ll wonder why you haven’t made it every St. Patrick’s Day (and every family get-together).
You’re probably wondering why it’s called pistachio pudding salad instead of pistachio pudding dessert of yumminess. If I had my choice, it would be the latter but I don’t often get my way when it comes to common names for delightful side dishes.
Good thing I get my way the other 99 percent of the time.
The only thing you need for this St. Patrick’s Day-themed pistachio pudding salad is pistachio pudding mix, crushed pineapple, marshmallows and whipped topping. Gently mix them together, refrigerate and that’s it! Crazy easy, right? Good thing because if it becomes your 8-year-old’s favorite side dish, you’ll be making it all the time.
Printable recipe for pistachio pudding salad below.
- 1 (3.5-oz) package pistachio pudding
- 1 (20-oz) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (10-oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 (8-oz) container whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl combine pudding mix and pineapple. Add mini marshmallows and toss to coat. Gently fold in whipped topping until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving or overnight.
Feel free to “like” is this REALLY my life? on Facebook. It won’t always earn you an extra entry in a giveaway but it will give you warm fuzzies.