Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad
This pepperoni pizza pasta salad is one of my favorites to make because it’s super easy and super flexible. If you don’t like tomatoes, don’t add ’em. Not a fan of olives? Leave ’em out. And if you adore cheese, throw in a bit more than the recipe calls for. I’m not gonna judge.
I used a multicolor pasta called Wacky Mac because it was the only multicolored pasta on the store shelf, but I usually use your basic tricolor pasta when I make this pasta salad. Feel free to use whatever noodles you like!
Another nice thing about this pepperoni pizza pasta salad is it needs to be made at least a few hours before serving; you might as well get it out of the way the night before. Less prep and cleanup the day of your get-together. That’s my kind of pasta salad!
Printable recipe for pepperoni pizza pasta salad below. Enjoy!
- 1 (12-oz) package Wacky Mac Veggie Spirals pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 1 (5-oz) package mini pepperoni
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 1 (8-oz) package grape tomatoes
- 1 (3.8-oz) can sliced olives
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¾ to 1 cup of your favorite Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Rinse and dry tomatoes. Cube mozzarella cheese.
- Combine cooled pasta, pepperoni, mozzarella, tomatoes, olives and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Top with dressing and toss to coat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
If you’re looking for more yummy salad recipes, browse my salad recipes Pinterest board.
Feel free to “like” is this REALLY my life? on Facebook. It won’t always earn you an extra entry in a giveaway but it will give you warm fuzzies.